Project 23 Dallas is an event that was inspired by Tony Nicholson, VP of Sales at Self Esteem Brands, LLC, Platinum J3 VIP, and Diversity Champion.
In harmony with Mayor Eric Johnson's commitment to creating economic inclusive opportunities in connection with franchising in Dallas, TX, this particular event's focus is the African-American community. This aligns with Self Esteem Brands corporate commitment.
The key is pairing good prospective entrepreneurs with brands that have a proven track record of success and scaling, access to capital, and great legal guidance to make it all successful.
You will also be hearing from major franchise brands like Self Esteem Brands and Neighborly as well as successful African American franchise owners and an alternative funding expert.
This event is tailored for anyone curiously interested or seriously considering franchise business ownership with brands that are strategically focused on the support and success of African American franchise owners.
That's what this event brings together, ALL the parties needed to create the next generation of successful African-American Entrepreneurs!
By attending this event you will walk away with the roadmap to successful business ownership, and the vital connections needed to sustain that success.
• 8:30am Kick-Off by Jade Tinner- Host DFWULYP | Welcome by Co-Moderators (Jennifer & Jack) w/opening remarks
• 8:40am Carlos White- Dallas Mayor's Franchise Initiative
• 9:10am Tony Nicholson- Self Esteem Brands, LLC
• 9:40am Melinda Sykes- Waxing the City
• 10:10am Anthony Williams- AltCap
• 10:40am Jennifer Callender- Neighborly
• 11:10am Eric Stewart - Window Genie
• 11:40am Harrison L. Blair- Dallas Black Chamber of Commerce
• 12:00pm Open Panel discussion